To get started, sign up below for your free class!

Want to know what CrossFit is and what to expect in your class? CLICK HERE!

2012-03-04

And the Paleo Challenge Winner is...

After careful calculation using a super secret formula, the results are in!

Coming in at third place:






Meghan Farrell. Having the fewest cheat meals she walks away with a 2012 Perform and Protect Basics package from Again Faster.

Coming in at second place:



Eric Meyerowitz. Losing the most weight (over 19lbs!) he started the challenge taking my only XXL shirt to almost needing a large. He also posted a two round increase in the benchmark wod and walks away with one free month at CFV.

First place:






Pat Nolan! Posting the most consistent performance over all the areas of the challenge, he walks away with two free months at CFV!

Congratulations to everyone who participated. I hope to see an even bigger showing for the next Paleo challenge!
2012-03-04

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to EVERYONE who participated in this challenge. It took a lot of hard work and determination to make it to the finish line, especially through Super Bowl and Valentines days. Nice job folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and everyone that participated! I definitely learned a lot about nutrition and enjoyed doing my first paleo challenge! Looking forward to the next one =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo 3rd place! Congrats to everyone for making it through 6 grueling weeks! I fell off the wagon yesterday with a delicious soft pretzel but otherwise am sticking with it. I suppose I should also congratulate my fiance for winning, even though he has been beating me at too many things lately...which is totally unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be thanking him because he gets a winner's wod...

      Delete
  4. First of all, congratulations to Eric, Amy, Jen, and of course my lovely fiance for being the only ones to stick out the whole challenge (although I guess Leo technically did it too, but he couldn't win anyway). I think Paleo challenges are usually only 30 days, and it was really tough to stay as strict as possible over 6 weeks, but we all did it! I'm sure all of you got the same questions and reactions that I got; typically "I could never do that". I'm sure we all thought that at some point too (like when Leo said we could only have 1 drink per day, and no beer!). But we proved, at least to ourselves, that it's possible. And I think that we are all happy with the results.

    So hats off to everybody. I'm a little nervous about, but looking forward to, the winner's wod tonight.

    ReplyDelete