To get started, sign up below for your free class!

Want to know what CrossFit is and what to expect in your class? CLICK HERE!

2012-08-20

Important Billing Requirement

It's almost been a year (remember the Thank YOU party Friday, Sept 14th starting at 800pm) and I feel it is necessary to make the following request a  requirement:

Please fill out the Automatic Billing Form - found on the "Pricing" page (or you can just click here) - in advance of the 28th of this month. There are no additional fees associated with this type of payment.

I haven't hounded. I've let you guys 'bring in the check/cash the next time I come in". I haven't nickle and dimed when you've missed a day one week. I've said ok when you've asked "can I make it up next week?". Please give CFV (and me) the courtesy of an automatic, regularly scheduled payment that will allow for the business aspect of the box to be streamlined so that more attention can be given to the personal aspect of the box: coaching you guys.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to shoot me an email or just talk to me at the box.

Thanks CFVers - I appreciate it. 


2012-08-20

1 comment: