To get started, sign up below for your free class!

Want to know what CrossFit is and what to expect in your class? CLICK HERE!

2012-10-29

Paleo Challenge: GSOE Final Week!

We have one week left in the Paleo Challenge. For 13 of us, one week left until we compete in front of family, friends, and other crossfitters at the Garage Games... this is the calm before the storm (sorry, I couldn't resist).

Only morning classes today - 630a, 730a, 830a, 930a - nothing in the evening. Nothing tomorrow (Tues, 10/30) morning. Check here and on FB Tues, 10/30 at 100p to see if there will be classes on Tues night.

Write your name on the sign-up sheet on the announcement board for Hydrostatic testing next Mon (Nov 5th).


2012-10-29

11 comments:

  1. I used my cheat meal and had half a slice of pumpkin cheesecake and half a piece of pumpkin bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, just want to say that I'm so proud to be associated with such a strong and dedicated group of people, and even more proud to say I'm a member veracity. Great things happen to those who work hard.
    Stay positive. Stay dry! Stay awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I had French toast and Gatorade for breakfast- cheat #2 in 2 days. Oh well- it was so worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rx Strict with wine allowance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scaled strict, but I was still feeling horrible from Saturday so I had some diet soda. Trying really hard to stay Paleo while I'm stuck in the house for the hurricane. It might be difficult if we lose power, though. Only so many Lara bars I can eat. Everyone stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. brunch at the manor for co-workers bd- doing really well with the shrimp, lobster and salmon until i spotted the tortellini alfredo- do you know how long it's been since i had pasta? longer than this challenge....then there was the creme brule...ahh it was really good and the chocolate mouse with whipped cream.....

    ReplyDelete