To get started, sign up below for your free class!

Want to know what CrossFit is and what to expect in your class? CLICK HERE!

2013-07-07

2013-07-07

We will be gearing up for the Second Annual Garden State Open 2013 on October 5th!



Register Here

Tim and Erin ran a great event last year - flawlessly in my OCD opinion - so please come out and support us (so far: Amanda, Andrew, Brett, Ethan, Eric, Leonardo, Meghan, Pat) as we wod and have a great time with 150 other crossfitters!

Fun fact: GSO 2012 is where Deuce and Coffee got the jones to start to CrossFit
2013-07-07

4 comments:

  1. Matt and I are also registered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. strict adherence yesterday. i am too scared to do the garden state open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here!! I haven't fallen off the wagon… I have been strictly adhering to the rules, but on the 4th I had a drink, and Saturday I had… drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope I can go to GSO. Looks like they are sold out.

    Strict Adherence - Everyday! :)
    eggwhites - smoke salmon - avocado
    Very spicy Tandori Chicken - salad
    Skirt Steak - Salad - watermelon
    Lots of Water

    ReplyDelete